Friday, October 8, 2010

Photoness → A REALLY foggy night

As mentioned in the previous post, I had said on Titter earlier that i was gonna do 2 posts today. This is the 2nd one.

Gots more photo goodness!

As my Ram did not come with many available options, it lacks a few things like power locks, power windows, fog lights, etc.
So, i decided a few months ago that I wanted to get the OEM fog lights for the Ram to improve its light output and to also fill those nasty holes in the front bumper with the slits.

These fog lights are legit and pure OEM, and come with the shroud to replace the ones in the bumper, wires, switch, lights and the bulbs. I got them from a dealer website here.

My dad and I installed them over a weekend (we took our time) and the night after, I whipped out my fog machine in the driveway and setup a photoshoot. Here are the results!








Note: I do not have HID bulbs.... the white balance on the camera took out the yellowness from the surrounding lights, but also made the lights a little more blueish than they really are.

Thanks for viewing!! Next update: Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment