Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Infoness → My Diary

What's Done.

Well over the past 1 1/2 years i've had my Ram I have done a few modifications.

First there is the Viper Alarm system. It helps keep everything on lock.




2 10" subs rock the cab, while a 50 Series Flowmaster lets the V6 be heard.
Check out my video soon after i got the muffler. Make sure you have your PC's subwoofer on!



A 20% tint strip on the windshield, and 30% on the side windows that match the factory tinted rear glass.

Also a smaller set of rear shackles give the rear a 2" drop.


What's next you say?

Well, I plan to get either a 2"/4" or a 4"/6" suspension drop installed (since i dont have a welder to notch the frame), OEM 06-08 Ram Big Horn edition 20" rims with low profile tires, shaved tailgate with handle relocater kit, new intake, and ECU tuner. Add a few stickers to the front/back windows, and a plad roof (a vinyl sticker covering the entire roof section of the cab with the design seen on this here blog's background) to keep it fresh.

With limited funds right now and only being employed during the summer months, things are pretty slow as far as mods go. The suspension drop is prolly the closest thing to happen and some smaller tires to fit the 17" rims i currently have to match the drop until i can get the 20" rims.

Friday I will post a small DIY mod I did a while back to my cargo lights, and maybe post my foglight photo shoot pics also.

I plan to do a new photoshoot with the current 2" rear drop soon, especially if i line up a 4/6 drop.

Until then, keep it real!

If you like what you see, please let me know by clicking "I Like This" box at the bottom of this post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment