Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photoness → Shooting up the Parking Lot

So in Ruston Louisiana, where I went to college for one year, there was this small parking lot in the middle of a bunch of trees that was behind a law firm. I noticed at night that it was always empty, well lit, and unlocked.

So one night (im not sure when, but it was kinda cold out), I got a friend to join me for back up, and we went to take photos. Here are the results! (click for large version)
Enjoy!













I had a blast taking these as it was my first real photo shoot. Yea i've taken photos in my driveway, but it's not the same as pulling up to a location for the sole purpose of taking pictures. Also the fact that I moved the truck many times to get different shot was kinda neat. Also, I took these without a tripod, so you can imagine the blurry results if I moved even just a little bit during the photo!
Thanks for viewing! More photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment