Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Infoness → History of my Ram

Greetings!! Patrick here. This is a blog following my progress on my beloved Ram. It will showcase a few DIY jobs, aswell as some shop-installed parts. 

How I Got My Ram

I love my truck. I have always been into trucks and cars since a little age, and when I was close to being able to drive, I loved seeing other regular cab trucks, especially ones with exhaust mods and suspension mods. I made up my mind that a 2 door truck is what I'd like to have once I could drive.

Well, the time came, when I was 17, for that first vehicle. My dad and I over a few weeks had made a small list of which vehicles to look for at dealerships across Baton Rouge, LA. Ironicly, a Ram was not on that list. Sure I liked them, but at the time all I could think about was getting a regular cab Silverado since that was mostly what I noticed around town.

Driving around we came across a used car lot which specialized in Chrysler and Dodge, but also had Chevy trucks as well. There it was. Parked next to other 4 door Rams, it sat there with that huge chrome grill staring us down.

Well you know the rest. We took it for a drive and both liked it very much. We also got a really good deal on it seeing as it was a slow day for the car lot.

Here are a few photos from the day I got the truck home, which was sometime in August 2008.

As you can see, it still has the dealer plate on it in this photo.

As of now, the truck still remains pretty much stock appearance wise. I have done a few mods to it so far, but i will talk about those in a later post. I have many plans for it also, which I will keep updated as the time goes.

Thanks for viewing! If you liked this blog, please follow it via Blogger or Twitter. Feel free to comment!
-Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment